This particular plane, No. 146 off Ford's assembly line, first flew on Aug. 21, 1929. It was later sold to Pitcairn Aviation in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. It is stored in a hangar at the Pioneer Airport and is owned by the Experimental Aircraft Association. Today this aircraft is visiting the Zanesville Municipal Airport for an EAA Fly-In and Drive-In.
Want a full history search for NC9645 dating back to 1998? Buy now. Get it within one hour.
|No Recent History Data|
|Basic users (becoming a basic user is free and easy!) view 3 months history. Join|
Please log in or register to post a comment.